THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
BATHROOMS: 2 (One Full, One 3/4)
PARKING: One assigned, covered parking spot
YEAR BUILT: 1984
WHY YOU WOULD LOVE IT HERE
(1) Location. This condo is located just minutes from the Cherry Creek Country Club, the Cherry Creek Reservoir, and is across the street from the new South Quebec Trailway, which you can take all the way to the beautiful Golden, CO. There are multiple shopping, dining, and entertainment options nearby and Downtown Denver is just a short Lyft ride away. You'll also be close to a light rail station and the highway, making it easy for you to get to the mountains, Red Rocks, and all that Colorado has to offer!
(2) Aesthetics and Comfort. Upon entering the home, you'll be greeted with high ceilings and an ample amount of natural, Colorado sunlight from the large living room window and the skylight above. Each level has it's own bathroom and bedroom and the home is in wonderful, move-in ready condition.
(3) The Extras. A washer and dryer set will be provided, as well as a covered parking spot. There is a balcony off the main level bedroom and an additional loft space on the second level. There is a working, wood fireplace in the living room, a separate dining area, and you will have access to a pool in the spring and summer.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Water, sewer, and garbage is included in the monthly rent.
- Sorry, no pets.
- No smoking in the unit. (Yes, we know it's Denver. Please go outside.)
- Application Fee is $40 per Adult
- Application Turn Around Time is 1-3 Business Days
- Refundable Security Deposit: 85% of a Month's Rent
- Non-Refundable Lease Fee: 15% of a Month's Rent
- Listing Broker: Chris Creger, email@example.com
- Property Manager: Brandon Scholten, Keyrenter Denver
*Other terms, fees, and conditions may apply. Check the listing at www.keyrenterdenver.com for details. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Rent is subject to change.