You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to continue.
Sorry, this property is no longer available. But no worries. We're forwarding you to some other rental properties you may like.
(If you're not forwarded automatically in 5 seconds, click here to go there yourself.)
We text you about your viewing. We will not call you.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
BEDROOMS: 2 *Plus an office
PARKING: 2 Garage Spots
NEIGHBORHOOD: City Park West
YEAR BUILT: 2006
MAY MOVE-IN PROMO: $200 off the first month's rent to assist with moving costs
FIVE REASONS YOU WOULD LOVE IT HERE
(1) City Park West. One block away from Vine Street Pub, The Thin Man, Chada Thai, and St. Mark's Coffee House. One block from Vine Street Pub & Brewery. Walking distance to City Park, Sushi Bay 17, Syrup, and more. Want to go Downtown? You're only about a 5 minute Lyft ride away! This home is in a great location!
(2) Appealing and Accommodating. Beautiful architectural interest and art niches, hardwood flooring, high ceilings, granite countertops, gas fireplace, and new paint. Washer and dryer included, wheelchair accessible, pet friendly, and a gas hookup on the patio for your grill.
(3) Spacious. With over 1,300 square feet inside and a large wrap-around patio outside, you'll have plenty of space to Live comfortably.
(4) An Extra Room. Built as an office space, this room also has a murphy bed, which helps you make the simple switch from office to guest den when you have visitors.
(5) Parking. As more and more people move to Denver, parking is becoming more and more scarce. If you live here, you will have TWO underground parking spaces. That's rare for Denver!
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Up to two pets, 25lbs max each, are negotiable. A one time pet fee is required.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- No smoking in the unit. Please go outside.
- Water, Sewer, Garbage, Snow Removal, and Landscaping Included
- Application Turn Around Time is 1-5 Business Days
- Refundable Security Deposit: 85% of a Month's Rent
- Non-Refundable Lease Fee: 15% of a Month's Rent
- Listing Broker: Chris Creger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Manager: Brandon Scholten, Keyrenter Denver
*Other terms, fees, and conditions may apply. Check the listing at www.keyrenterdenver.com for details. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Rent is subject to change.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.