THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
BATHROOMS: 4 (Two Full, Two Half)
PARKING: Attached 2-Car Garage, Guest Street Parking
NEIGHBORHOOD: City Park West
YEAR BUILT: 2008
RENTAL RATE OPTIONS
MAY 1ST MOVE-IN RENT: $2,850
MAY PROMO: Move in on or before May 15, 2017 and receive $500 off the first month's rent to assist with moving costs
JUNE 1ST MOVE-IN RENT: $2,940
WHY LIVE HERE?
(1) The Location. Some of Uptown Denver's most popular places, such as The Denver Bicycle Cafe, Patxi's Pizza, The Thin Man, and Vine Street Pub & Brewery, are no more than three blocks away. City Park and Cheeseman Park (one of my favorites) are within walking distance. Downtown is just a short Lyft ride away (honestly, you can even walk there if you'd like). In other words, this house probably won't be "for rent" for long.
(2) Aesthetics. If you like nice things, chances are that you'll love this house. Personally, the master bedroom is my favorite. It has an ample amount of natural sunlight, it's own private balcony, two spacious closets, and an en suite master bathroom with double sinks. But, who's to say that either of those will be your favorite? Maybe the living room, and its beautiful hardwood flooring, exposed wood beam, built in entertainment wall, and gas fireplace, will be your favorite? Or maybe the kitchen and its stainless steel appliances, abundant counter space, and gas range stove will be your favorite? Who knows?
(3) Convenience. This home also comes with a new washer and dryer set, a two-car garage, an additional balcony off the main level, and it has four bathrooms. There is space in the garage for your skis (or board if you're into that), bikes, and other Colorado gear you may have. Plus, it has central air and it's pet friendly. I think that's fairly...convenient.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Water, sewer, and garbage is included in the monthly rent.
- Pets are negotiable. An extra pet deposit and pet rent will be required.
- No smoking in the unit. (Yes, I know it's Denver. Please, just go outside.)
- Application Fee is $40 per Adult
- Application Turn Around Time is 1-3 Business Days
- Refundable Security Deposit: Equal to one month's rent
- Listing Broker: Chris Creger, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Other terms, fees, and conditions may apply. Check the listing at www.keyrenterdenver.com for details. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Rent is subject to change.