You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to continue.
Sorry, this property is no longer available. But no worries. We're forwarding you to some other rental properties you may like.
(If you're not forwarded automatically in 5 seconds, click here to go there yourself.)
We text you about your viewing. We will not call you.
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
PARKING: One assigned, garage parking spot
BUILDING: The Barclay, Downtown Denver
YEAR BUILT: 1982
RENTAL RATE OPTIONS
MAY 1ST MOVE-IN RENT: $2,290
JUNE 1ST MOVE-IN RENT: $2,340
WHY LIVE HERE?
(1) Location. You'll be living in the Heart of Downtown Denver, on the corner of Market and 16th. This means that you will be walking distance to most of Denver's top shops, restaurants, and venues. You'll be able to walk to Union Station, Coors Field, the Convention Center, the Performing Arts Complex, the Pepsi Center, and the Mile High Stadium is just a short Lyft ride away. Public transportation options in all directions.
(2) Aesthetics and Comfort. You'll be living on the 11th floor of the Barclay building in a corner unit that is southwest facing. In other words, there is an ample amount of natural sunlight in the home and you will get to witness the beautiful, mountain sunsets right from your living room, whilst overlooking Denver. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, a washer and dryer is included, and there is beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the main living area.
*Unit is getting new flooring in both bedrooms, new wood blinds on all windows, new closet doors in the master, and fresh paint. Due for completion May 20th.
(3) The Extras. You'll also have access to the 32nd floor sun deck, pool, and lounge, providing you some of the most amazing views of Denver that not many get to see. A fitness center and spa is also on the 32nd floor. The Plaza level provides a beautiful courtyard with BBQ grills and lounging options. Secured entry, 24/7 concierge service, and a garage parking spot will also be included for your convenience.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- One small pet, 25lb max, is negotiable. Extra monthly pet rent and one time pet fee is required.
- No smoking in the unit. Please go outside.
- Sewer and garbage is included in the monthly rent.
- Application Fee is $40 per Adult
- Application Turn Around Time is 1-3 Business Days
- Refundable Security Deposit: 85% of a Month's Rent
- Non-Refundable Lease Fee: 15% of a Month's Rent
- Listing Broker: Chris Creger, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Property Manager: Brandon Scholten, Keyrenter Denver
*Other terms, fees, and conditions may apply. Check the listing at www.keyrenterdenver.com for details. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Rent is subject to change.
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.