Please note - this posting will be a living/breathing post. What is posted is current vacancy information. As units rent, I will remove them and as more tenants give notice, I will add their units to this list. I am NOT doing in person tours right now due to tenants not being comfortable with people entering their unit so please email and I'll reply with all pertinent information and how to proceed with applying, if you'd like to do so. I'm putting together video tours, as I am able, and I have professional pictures I've taken of all the floor plans.
Studios, of varying sizes are the most available floor plan at U Manor. All have hardwoods and full bathrooms, most have full kitchens and some have walk-in closets and amazing views of Mt. Rainier, Downtown Seattle, Portage Bay, Lake Union or the new light rail station under construction, which is pretty incredible to see from our perspective. ** all units have proper kitchens unless noted otherwise **
Unit(s) Available for July Move In:
- 008 - 300sqft - $850 - Funky bright basement studio with a private detached bathroom down the hall. Also doesn't have a proper kitchen but does have a full size fridge, small sink in unit, dual hot plate and tenants choice of either a microwave or counter top convection oven. 2 Weeks Free!
- 409 - 664sqft - $1350 - **PRICE DROP** Large south facing studio with a massive walk in closet that many people use as a bedroom. Views of Mt. Rainier, Downtown and Space Needle.
- 508 - 538sqft - $1295 - **PRICE DROP** Large, bright south and east facing unit with views of Downtown, Space Needle, Mt. Rainier and Lake Union and a walk in closet.
- 703 - 552sqft - $1295 - **PRICE DROP** Large north facing with a walk in closet big enough to fit a queen size mattress. View of Light Rail Station and newer cherry parquet flooring.
- 710 - 618sqft - $1325 - ** PRICE DROP** Large south facing studio w/ walk in closet and sweeping views of Mt. Rainier, Downtown, Space Needle and Lake Union.
Unit(s) Available for Aug Move In:
- 608 - 538sqft - $1325 - Large, bright south and east facing unit with views of Downtown, Space Needle, Mt. Rainier and Lake Union and a walk in closet.
Unit(s) Available for Sept Move In:
- Will post as soon as more tenants provide notice to vacate
The University Manor apartments are part of Seattle history preserved in a beautiful 1920's brownstone. Located just 2 blocks from the University of Washington Campus and close to all major bus connections and a 15 min walk to the new light rail connection at Husky Stadium it's perfect for college students and professionals alike. We have on-site laundry facilities (coin and card operated) and we're close to incredible restaurants and shops. All units have great layouts and hardwood floors and all spaces are non-smoking, including common areas.
Some units have amazing views of Mt. Rainier on a clear day, downtown Seattle, Lake Union, Portage Bay and a truly awesome and unique perspective of the construction project of the newest Link Light Rail station that will be completed in 2021.
Please note - NO PARKING IS AVAILABLE. For parking inquiries, please contact the University District Parking Association or ask Jess, the manager, for a list of parking resources.
Internet is the tenant's responsibility and we are wired for Cascade Link Gigabit and High Speed, Comcast and Century Link.
- Details -
Pets: Cats, Small Dogs (less than 25lb), Large Dogs (more than 25lb)
Pet notes: Dog Fees - $35 pet rent and $250 or 25% of rent, whichever is lowest, refundable deposit and Cat Refundable Deposit - 25% of rent *Prices for 1 pet, additional pets are at an additional fee*
Deposit: $700 refundable
Leasing options: 12 months
Application fee: $40 per person
- Amenities -
Included in Utilities Cost: Water, Sewage, Garbage
Utilities Cost: $80/$160 (1 person/2 people, respectively)
Laundry: Shared coin and credit card
Parking type: On-Street
Parking notes: Contact the University District Parking Association
Appliances: Refrigerator, Range/Oven
Heating: Electric Baseboard Heat
Wiring: High-speed internet, Intercom system
Security and Access: Elevator, Controlled access
Views: City, Mountain, Water
Additional features: Hardwood floor, Non-Smoking Property