Do you want to live in the city with access to everything from great food to a thriving art scene and feel like you're in a small neighborhood, close to nature? This home is for you! It is located one block from Byrd Park, and only a short stroll or leisurely bike ride to Maymont, Boat Lake, Texas Beach, Cary St, and VCU. It has a fenced in back yard for dogs and gardening and a front porch for enjoying the warmer weather.
This home has just been remodeled with new and refinished flooring, new kitchen cabinets, a new kitchen countertop, and the house has a fresh coat of paint inside and out.
It is perfect for people with dogs as there isn't a weight limit, there are no breed restrictions.
- 2 Bedroom
- 1 Bath
- Electric heat pump
- Central air cooling
- Electric range, Fridge, Washer and Dryer
- Brand New Carpet
- New Kitchen Cabinets
- Pets Welcome! The more the merrier!
- Open Kitchen Window to Dining
- Built in 1925
- Near Byrd Park
- Neighborhood: Randolph
- Schools: Cary Elementary, Binford Middle, Jefferson High
- $125 Lease fee Due at Signing
- All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.