$1,740 / 1 br / 1.0 ba / 1050 sqft
HUGE, CORNER UNIT LOFT DOWNTOWN DENVER, WALK TO LODO, RINO
THE IMPORTANT DETAILS
BEDROOMS: 1 *Open loft layout
PARKING: Assigned, garage parking
YEAR BUILT: 1950
Lots of room in a great location! The high ceilings help the space feel even more spacious than the 1,000 square feet that it offers and the tall windows provide an ample amount of natural sunlight throughout the entire loft. You'll be able to walk to Denver's top shops and dinning downtown, LODO, RINO, and will only be a short Lyft ride away from the Highlands, City Park West, and Denver's other top neighborhoods.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Water, sewer, and garbage is included in the monthly rent
- No smoking in the unit. (Yes, we know it's Denver. Please go outside.)
- One small dog allowed. Extra pet rent and pet security deposit required.
- Application Turn Around Time is 1-3 Business Days
- Refundable Security Deposit: 85% of a Month's Rent
- Non-Refundable Lease Fee: 15% of a Month's Rent
- Listing Broker: Chris Creger, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Other terms, fees, and conditions may apply. Refer to the listing at www.keyrenterdenver.com for more details. All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change. Rent is subject to change.
This rental is not available for tenants with a judgment, an eviction, felonies against people or property, or section 8
View more rentals managed by Keyrenter Denver.
|Minimum Lease Term
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.