Meet Hendrix, a brand new boutique apartment building tucked into DC's best neighborhood. We're a small community with beautiful, thoughtfully-designed apartments. Hendrix is a space that feels like home, not a hotel. Only a few units remaining!
- modern aesthetic
- abundant natural light
- stainless steel appliances
- large windows
- in-unit laundry
- wood floors throughout. No carpet!
- corian countertops
- deep bathtubs
- roof deck with RFK to Capitol to National Cathedral city views
- open wifi in all common areas
- free garage bicycle parking
- pet-friendly (all breeds and sizes welcome)
- Sonos speakers in penthouse and roof
- vending machine stocked with convenience items and locally made food/drinks
- large penthouse with a 16 ft. window bench and 10-person table. Great space for working outside your apartment, your side hustle, or hosting a dinner with friends.
- garage parking available
- storage space available
- small community and friendly neighbors
Managed by straight-forward, personal management company
If you want to live near H Street, this is the place to do it. We're located in a true cultural hub; home to some of the District's greatest restaurants, bars, music and arts venues.
* Walk Score of 88. H Street, Union Market, Union Station, Capitol Hill and Ivy City.
* 15-minute walk to Metro (red line)
* 2-minute walk to DC StreetCar
* 90, 92, & X3 bus stop right outside your front door
1326 Florida Ave NE, DC 20002
Showing by appointment -- respond to this ad or email email@example.com to set up a time to see the building!
*Advertised price is subject to change without notice on a daily basis.*