You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to continue.
Sorry, this property is no longer available. But no worries. We're forwarding you to some other rental properties you may like.
(If you're not forwarded automatically in 5 seconds, click here to go there yourself.)
We text you about your viewing. We will not call you.
Meet Hendrix, a brand new boutique apartment building tucked into DC's best neighborhood. We're a small community with beautiful, thoughtfully-designed apartments. Hendrix is a space that feels like home, not a hotel. Only a few units remaining!
- modern aesthetic
- abundant natural light
- stainless steel appliances
- large windows
- in-unit laundry
- wood floors throughout. No carpet!
- corian countertops
- deep bathtubs
- roof deck with RFK to Capitol to National Cathedral city views
- open wifi in all common areas
- free garage bicycle parking
- pet-friendly (all breeds and sizes welcome)
- Sonos speakers in penthouse and roof
- vending machine stocked with convenience items and locally made food/drinks
- large penthouse with a 16 ft. window bench and 10-person table. Great space for working outside your apartment, your side hustle, or hosting a dinner with friends.
- garage parking available
- storage space available
- small community and friendly neighbors
Managed by straight-forward, personal management company
If you want to live near H Street, this is the place to do it. We're located in a true cultural hub; home to some of the District's greatest restaurants, bars, music and arts venues.
* Walk Score of 88. H Street, Union Market, Union Station, Capitol Hill and Ivy City.
* 15-minute walk to Metro (red line)
* 2-minute walk to DC StreetCar
* 90, 92, & X3 bus stop right outside your front door
1326 Florida Ave NE, DC 20002
Showing by appointment -- respond to this ad or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to see the building!
*Advertised price is subject to change without notice on a daily basis.*
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.